“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
― Barack Obama
The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others. Heroes represent the best of ourselves, respecting that we are human beings. A hero can be anyone who can show resolution when faced with a problem. A hero is someone who is willing to help others in his or her best capacity.
Auxx Me has found 11 stories where people have done good things in their daily life.
1. A man on the train saw an older man struggling to find directions on his phone. Therefore, He asked if he could support and spent the next few minutes coaching him how to use Google Maps and direction services.
2. Isn’t it easy to do good things?
3. A good person stops his car and lets the old lady cross the road safely.
4. A good person who has an Audi car shields a biker who has fallen down to the road.
5. A class provides a struggling boy a smartphone.
6. A good boy offers his own sneakers to a barefoot person.
7. We always need a hero like this.
8. People offered snacks to participants who have taken part in a marathon.
9. Some health workers from Changzhou staying to take a turn performing chest compressions to keep a boy alive who was waiting for highly qualified doctors from Shanghai to arrive. By the way, they managed to save him!
10. True and kind sportsmanship is something rare.
11. A good driver stops his car to let some truck driver change lanes.
Now we are available on AUKOD. DOWNLOAD AUKOD to discover quality content for all your interests.
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.