Funny fact: In English, the word misspell is one of the 100 most misspelled words. Some people get themselves involved with pretty serious and hilarious spelling errors. If you look around carefully, you might find them too.
Today Auxx me has found some of the most hilarious spelling mistakes.
1. Honestly, this sounds like a wonderful idea to me:
2. Read slowly and clearly before proceeding.
3. Once in for lifetime deal.
4. Good ingredients, better pizza.
5. I will take it, thank you a very much lot!
6. I am just interested to find out if this could be used for defense.
7. My reply to dads misspelled notes.
8. Would apples and oranges still despise you?
9. Do you need a separate prescription for this?
10. Pobody’s nerfect.
11. Why not?
12. Take it before ded. Make sense.
13. Could’ve easily been the “Leader’s Toilet.
14. Yeah, smoke silently.
15. I feel the smell.
16. A scent designed to chase away guests.
17. “Honey, I did not cheat on you. I got it from the rice.”
18. At least it is half correct.
19. This exam took “quiet” a long time.
20. When there are no arguments left.
21. Moms for sale.
22. No free husbands?
23. It’s is his life.
24. Sorry, I’m only in the market for a “caiyack!”
Which picture was your favorite? Have you ever noticed such funny errors? Share your stories with us!
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.