They say that You don’t want to become rich to be happy. It is true that even a small thing can make you happy. However, some people always want to chase after wealth in order to be happy and they are not aware of the true meaning of happiness. All it takes is a tiny imagination and a lot of love to make the most of this world.
Auxx me is very enthused by these photographs which show happiness is found where you create it.
1. Cameras are overvalued anyway
2. Life is Happy with a True friend by your side
3. A slight imagination can create the world a more exciting place.
4. “Mexico circa 1989 — I was too happy to understand how poor we were.”
5. Who Wants to be in a pool?
6. Take a second chance to look around the world
7. Pure love is between a dog and a child
8. A belly rub can solve all most all the problems.
9. Trust me, anything can be a toy
10. We all need this reminder now and again.
11. A little buddy can help to change your life
12. Imagination can support you make your own world.
13. Tiny sawdust has the ability to make a happy world
14. Have you seen a swimming pool like this?
15. A homeless man in Brazil was rushed to a hospital, but 4 dogs he took care of stood by to keep an eye on their friend.
16. This was created by a homeless man in Nashville, art with a simple cardboard
17. “While in Vilnius, Lithuania, I was stopped by this gentleman who wanted his photo taken and to sing for me. He was quite the character!”
18. We need to love his spirit.
19. Birds of a feather smile together
20. “Haven’t you seen pure happiness? Here how happiness looks like.”
21. Money is not Happiness, but sometimes we can use it for a good purpose…mother posted about being homeless on social media, a team of mothers on Reddit sent support, it is all diapers and toys.
Now we are available on AUKOD. DOWNLOAD AUKOD to discover quality content for all your interests.
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.