“I believe in strong women. I believe in the woman who is able to stand up for herself. I believe in the woman who doesn’t need to hide behind her husband’s back. I believe that if you have problems, as a woman you deal with them, you don’t play the victim, you don’t make yourself look pitiful, you don’t point fingers. You stand and you deal. You face the world with a head held high and you carry the universe in your heart.” – C. JoyBell C
Men are scared of strong women because they know a strong woman will not hesitate for a moment to leave them if she is not treated well and if she is not given the respect she deserves.
If you think that you are with a strong, independent woman, here are some tips on how to keep her fulfilled and happy with the relationship:
1. If you want to gain her trust, you need to work hard. She will start believing you only if you are straightforward, polite and loyal.
2. Let her be vulnerable in front of you, but do not encourage her to do so
3. Show her that she can share anything with you. Even her deepest secrets
4. Always be honest, do not try to play with her
5. You need to be responsible for your own mistakes, do not pass it to her
6. Do not avoid when she challenges you.
7. Show her that you are happy about her existence.
8. Sometimes she hesitates to tell you that she needs you but show her that she can always count on you.
9. Appreciate her accomplishments in life, show her that you are proud of her success.
10. If she fails on something, guide her and support her to become stronger.
11. Show desire for the things she likes, like assisting out in the community, charitable work and making other people thrilled.
12. Always give her space without passing boundaries.
13. Support her in her spiritual practices and respect on what she believes.
14. Apologize her when you hurt her, showing that you are sorry is important, as she values actions much more than empty words.
15. Let her help you achieve your dreams.
16. Communicate about her career ambitions and admire her for everything she has done.
17. Show attention in her friends and family.
18. Encourage her to care about her self.
19. Inquires about her and her life.
20. Prioritize on her happiness.
21. Never gossip and insult people that are not around, strong women feel contempt about it.
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.