Emotions can play an important role in how we behave and think. The emotions we feel every day can compel us to take action and influence our lives.
Sometimes, we get too attached to people and events in our lives, therefore our entire perception of the world starts to shift, changing our entire outlook.
Today “Auxx Me” has gathered some photos that made us smile, cry, and think a little more deeply about the influence we have on those around us.
1. This couple has Married for 60 years. However, Wife has dementia and a stroke, but her husband is still there by her side. Always.
2. This man sat with a gorilla after the death of gorilla’s mother.
3. Something has come to an end, giraffe saying goodbye for the last time.
This just made me so sad. pic.twitter.com/a7I1crM71W
— 🧜🏽♀️ (@whattabxtch) June 27, 2018
4. A homeless man in Silicon Valley was distributing copies of his resume. Somehow the post went viral. Therefore, he got many job offers from companies like Apple, Google, and more.
5. This puppy asleep with his old man on a park bench is what smiles are made of.
6. A man from Saudi Arabia share the photo of his wife, he is teaching his wife to drive.
7. A Nice couple sharing the spirit of Christmas with the world.
8. A son carried his father’s legacy this year. His father went to 7 world cups and died in 2015.
9. “Told my daughter I didn’t have a lot of money this week. I woke up from a nap to this note.”
10. The Partizan Belgrade goalkeeper comforting his teammate after he got barraged with racist chants for 90 minutes.
11. It is his last chemo treatment for breast cancer.
12. “Was reading at a coffee shop and saw this guy looking up vet services for an injured sparrow he had just found.”
13. Japanese team lost the world cup in 2018, but they did not forget to clean their locker room and left a thank you note.
This is how Japan left the changing room after losing vs. Belgium. Spotless and with a ‘thank you’ note in Russian.
Pure class. 👏 pic.twitter.com/CGj7a1iiXy
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) July 3, 2018
14. “I gave this homeless man, Paul, my Kindle after learning that he’d been reading the same book over and over. He hasn’t put it down for days.”
15. “My wife loves giraffes, so when we first started dating, I took her to her first close up experience with one.”
16. “Every time I️ come to my gym, this man is helping this employee with calculus.”
17. It is cadet first day of duty.
18. An old person is donating tennis balls to the dogs who are at a local animal shelter.
19. The bride’s father passed away 10 years ago and his heart was donated. The man who received the transplant was the one to walk her down the aisle in place of her father.
20. The older man was paused at the top of an escalator, so this young person asked a kind question “Can I help you on, sir?”
21. This officer saved a girl’s life in a devastating fire in 1998. However, In 2016, he was able to watch her graduate from college.
— Brian Foley (@LtFoley) May 18, 2016
22. “Lost nearly 300 lb in 2 years. Yesterday I met up with the nutritionist who got me on track to reclaiming my health.”
Thank you very much for taking the time to read the post. Please do share and clap if you think it is worth it.
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.