Our family is where we experience our greatest triumphs and our deepest vulnerabilities. The family is the place where we receive the greatest potential to do good. The family is where we share our warmest memories which would last throughout the lifetime.
Here are some photos which show that family is the place that we share our most exciting moments.
1. This new father welcomes his newborn
2. My 103-year-old grandpa with my 3-year-old daughter
3. The true definition of family
4. These brothers returned home from halfway around the world and noticed both wearing similar outfits
5. My mother who defeated cancer like a boss
6. Posted on granny’s request so that everyone in Italy can see how big her tomatoes have gotten
7. Like father, like son
8. Early Christmas present for the cutie
9. My grandmother who survived the Holocaust and lost her family turned 100 years today. A true living legend
10. My amazing mother’s first-hand experience with filters
11. This wonderful girl received her first distinction school certificate. Just look at the pride and happiness in her mother’s face
12. My dad being the Santa of our local store
13. She cooked alone all day, non-stop. Thanks, mom
14. 5 Generations in a single photograph
15. This mom has not seen her some in quite a long time, so the son decided to surprise her
16. I met my 8 year old son for the first time after my ex-wife took him away 5 years ago. I drove 1,200 miles to see him for Thanksgiving and made this. He said it’s not bad for my first time.
17. My grandmother is 93 and has a problem with her memory. Still, she can roll her ravioli dough like an expert
18. My first ever attempt of making a flower bouquet for my mother on mother’s day. I am a construction worker
19. We got on a plane 14 months before, to adopt this sweetie. Today we are going to get his sister too
20. My daughters first experience with the Christmas lights. I have never seen anyone gets so excited, ever
22. My dad with his first grandson in his arms
23. I named my child after my grandfather
24. Tim Duncan and his daughter
Which one out of the above pictures touched your heart the most? Do you think it is vital to have a warm and firm family relationship?
Tell your views in the comments section.
Now we are available on AUKOD. DOWNLOAD AUKOD to discover quality content for all your interests.
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.