Sometimes people say that dogs love us unconditionally, so such people think that dogs continue to seek human company, care, and warmth, even after being hit, beaten, neglected, and harmed by us.
It doesn’t mean that dogs love everyone unconditionally, but they have the strength to forgive, forget and love us again even after having a tough time with us.
Every person feels the pain and sadness. so why not dogs, Dogs have the ability to bounce back if we provide them the chance and help them to do so.
Dogs also can understand when their human owners return home from a long absence. They are reacting by crying, fainting, and even seeming to laugh.
“There’s no doubt that dogs have very specific memories. They recognize individuals. There’s a lot wrapped up in that relationship of care, love, and affection. If a dog’s caretaker leaves for a long period of time, it will likely go through a grieving period. It’s a loss—an unpredictable loss—because the person can’t say, ‘I will be back in two weeks.”
– Marc Bekoff, co-founder of Ethologists for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
Check below to see some unbelievable dogs who go above and beyond showing their affection and devoutness to their humans.
1. Meet Tony; he refused to leave his human’s side after the man was injured. He fell while pruning the tree next to his house.
2. Dogs always seem to know on their own when the baby is sick.
3. My dogs always stay by my mom’s side when she feels bad.
4. A little dog waiting for his human to return from work
5. When your tiny human is finally at home:
6. It’s so important to have someone to bring you some water when you’re sick.
7. Chillin’ with my bro
8. When you feel bad, and the ambulance crew is already there:
9. The best nurse ever!
10. When she is totally in love with her new brother:
11. This is the way my dog says goodbye…
12. And this is the way my dog greets!
13. My baby is so lucky to have the best crawling trainer!
14. And now my wife’s broken leg is protected enough.
15. Eddie is a therapy dog. He never parts with a bag of toys and rarely leaves the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
16. When you are three days old and already have a friend:
17. Meet Duncan. He is a diabetic alert dog. When he senses low blood sugar levels, he brings his owner a juice box.
18. “I’m absolutely sure my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
19. “I’m terrified, but I will defend the tiny human anyhow.”
20. “My daddy has been in the hospital for a week. Today is his birthday, and the only thing he wanted was to see our dog.”
21. A giant schnauzer is literally protecting my daughter from the waves.
22. “The best moment of my day is returning home to a good hug.”
23. “Our dog fell into an icy pond yesterday. My wife jumped in and saved him. This is how they slept last night.”
24. Personal baby fitness trainer
25. “My dog is trained to respond to anxiety. When he feels your sadness, he makes you hold his paw.”
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.