The Easter Bunny is a folkloric figure and symbol of Easter, depicted as a rabbit bringing Easter eggs. Originating among German Lutherans, the “Easter Hare” originally played the role of a judge, evaluating whether children were good or disobedient in behavior at the start of the season of Eastertide.
- Ads by Google -
French children don’t get treats from the Easter bunny; they get them from the Easter bells. Some Australian kids are visited by the Easter Bunny, but rabbits are considered pests because they destroy the land. Many communities in England have Easter performances of Morris dancing, a traditional type of folk dance dating back to the Middle Ages. In the town of Haux, a giant omelet made with 4,500 eggs that feeds1,000 people is served up in the town’s main square.
Easter is celebrated around the world in a surprising variety of ways, with traditions different from country to country according to their ethnic and cultural origins.
Here are some adorable bunnies that will make every day feel like Easter.
1. Maybe there’s such a thing as too adorable…
2. We all need to learn to be as close to our friends as this.
3. Just rub its belly already!
4. Well, somebody looks sleepy…
5. A kiss can brighten anyone’s day, especially between bunnies.
6. There’s nothing like hanging out with friends on a sunny day.
7. Time to do some yoga stretches.
8. Who knew that something so pure could fit in the palm of your hand?
9. The only thing more adorable than a baby bunny is 3 baby bunnies…and the numbers just keep going up!
10. It’s great having a friend that’s just like you…and it helps if you’re brother and sister.
11. No wonder they’re the mascots of Easter…they start out shaped like little eggs.
12. No one is really a morning person, though we all try.
13. Dogs are not the only ones who occasionally think they’re people.
14. Who needs a teddy bear?
15. You wish you looked this good while sleeping.
16. Here’s a bunny so tiny it fits inside a cup.
17. Holding a rabbit is the best way to start your day.
18. Rabbits should always be kept close to your heart.
19. This Easter Bunny doubles as an Easter egg.
20. Calico cats have got some serious competition.
21. It’s nice to know that rabbits like to save a little bit (or a lot) of their love for us.
22. Something so tiny can still light up this big world of ours.
23. One man’s bowl can be a bunny’s new playpen.
24. So that’s where Easter eggs come from!?
25. You wouldn’t think bunnies could pull off the tiny ear look, but here you go.
26. Someday, he just might grow into his paws.
27. Who needs a toy bunny when the real thing is so fluffy?
28. There are such wonderful things hiding in your own backyard.
29. Now that’s true love!
30. There’s no such thing as too fluffy!
31. All the single bunnies stand up!
32. Really, it’s impossible to be too adorable.
Bonus: Time to say goodbye, everybody!
- Ads by Google -
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.