Are you in love with someone? Or have you been dating this guy for quite some time? I know this is confusing because you can’t tell if he’s the one or just a waste of your time. I am pretty sure that a lot of our lovely ladies might have found this familiar. Well, do not worry, I am here to help you.
Here are the signs that will tell you if your man is really your future husband or just a waste of time.
1. Your future husband brings out the best in you. A loser always brings out the worst in you.
2. Your future husband appreciates even your little commitments towards him. A loser always finds mistakes in you.
3. Your future husband understands your success as his success. A loser needs to take you down whenever he gets the chance.
4. Your future husband makes compliments that you are the most beautiful woman in the world. A loser’s eyes keep wandering.
5. Your future husband makes you feel safe. A loser makes you feel insecure
6. Your future husband cares about your happiness. A loser prioritizes his own happiness.
7. Your future husband likes to have conversations with you. A loser finds it interesting to have conversations with others.
8. Your future husband prepares plans with you in advance. A loser always makes plans in the last minute.
9. Your future husband creates a feeling of forwarding momentum in the relationship. A loser wants to keep things exactly as they are.
10. Your future husband makes you feel that he is into you. A loser makes you confuse.
11. Your future husband makes you feel chased. A loser is someone you are always stressed to pin down.
12. Your future husband regularly reaches out to you. A loser goes silent for days.
13. Your future husband texts or calls you to make sure that everything is good. A loser texts you to get something done.
14. Your future husband is great in real life. A loser doesn’t
15. Your future husband inquires about you and your life. A loser does not care.
16. Your future husband treats you like you are the main concern for him. A loser makes you feel like an option.
17. Your future husband surprises you with good things and makes you happy. A loser doesn’t.
18. Your future husband introduces you to his friends and family. A loser hides you from them.
Now we are available on AUKOD. DOWNLOAD AUKOD to discover quality content for all your interests.
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.