“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” — Josh Billings
The average dog can understand up to 200 words, but no matter how hard we try, our dog will never learn to speak.
However, in new experiments, it has shown that dogs are incredibly intuitive and aware of their surroundings. They can understand our feelings by reading the tone of our voices and facial expressions. A dog can notice when we are unhappy and they are ready to help us at any time.
A dog can bring so much laughter and joy to our lives. (h/t)
Scroll down to see how some dogs are showing their unconditional love towards their human.
01. When you are three days old and already have a friend
02. Eddie is a therapy dog. He never parts with a bag of toys and rarely leaves the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
03. And now my wife’s broken leg is protected enough
04. My baby is so lucky to have the best crawling trainer
05. And this is the way my dog greets
06. This is the way my dog says goodbye…
07. When she is totally in love with her new brother
08. The best nurse ever
09. When you feel bad, and the ambulance crew is already there
10. Chillin’ with my bro
11. It’s so important to have someone to bring you some water when you’re sick
12. When your tiny human is finally at home
13. When your tiny human is finally at home
14. My dogs always stay by my mom’s side when she feels bad
15. Dogs always seem to know on their own when the baby is sick
16. Meet Tony; he refused to leave his human’s side after the man was injured. He fell while pruning the tree next to his house
17. “My dog is trained to respond to anxiety. When he feels your sadness, he makes you hold his paw.”
18. Personal baby fitness trainer
19. “Our dog fell into an icy pond yesterday. My wife jumped in and saved him. This is how they slept last night.”
20. “The best moment of my day is returning home to a good hug.”
21. A giant schnauzer is literally protecting my daughter from the waves
22. “My daddy has been in the hospital for a week. Today is his birthday, and the only thing he wanted was to see our dog.”
23. “I’m terrified, but I will defend the tiny human anyhow.”
24. “I’m absolutely sure my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
25. Meet Duncan. He is a diabetic alert dog. When he senses low blood sugar levels, he brings his owner a juice box
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.