Dr. Mikhail Litvak who is a popular Russian Psychologist and a Psychotherapist listed down 22 life hacks which will help us improve our lives and have better relationships with others.
01. Make sure that your actions are well planned because true happiness can only be found when your actions are well planned.
02. A matured person will talk about a situation straightforwardly and deal with problems on hand like an adult. An immature person may run or try to avoid their problems rather than facing them. When you start to think like a matured person you can utilizes the knowledge and convert it into action.
03. Love Yourself. You can avoid proving yourself to others and be open to accept things in a positive manner.
04. People don’t throw away another person from their lives. It is just that some people move ahead faster and others fail to catch up with their pace.
05. Make a dream board and write down the things you want to achieve in your life and visualize it. What we dream will end up being our reality.
06. You find yourself spending too much time trying to please others and creating pleasant situations by making yourself uncomfortable. Therefore, learn that you can’t please all people all of the time and accept what you can’t change others.
07. Do not spend your valuable time with a shallow person just to have company. Invest your time in a book as they are more entertaining and rewarding.
08. Some people relentlessly judge other people. They are always ready to make a detailed list of other people’s flaws. You can come to a conclusion that their criticism is actually directed at a hidden part of themselves, and not our own behaviour.
09. Logic doesn’t depend on gender. It’s illogical to think that there is a difference between male logic and female logic. Simply some people are wise and others are not.
10. When you are a helpful person by nature, you at times allow people to take advantage of you. You can be kind and nice but you have to keep boundaries. Learn to value your own schedule as you value others and do not let others take you for granted.
11. Ask yourself, “What can I feel proud of today?” “What could I do better tomorrow?” Both of these questions can help you feel better about yourself and love without depending on anyone else.
12. You can be your own biggest supporter or your own worst Enemy. It is because you can cause yourself more harm than anyone else around you. So, face yourself first.
13. Digging deep into philosophy, science, astronomy or similar subject is far better for your mental wellbeing rather than digging deeply on other People’s lives.
14. Only those who are uneducated, immoral and mentally depraved will insult you for no reason. However you should try to focus on your work, improve yourself and pay attention to important things rather than their insult and Criticisms. You shouldn’t be bothered by their opinions.
15. Stop letting things or people outside to control your destiny. You must remain calm and be certain that you can always control your attitude, attention and your behaviour.
16. It can difficult to be positive when you’re depressed, but it is also an opportunity to look deep into yourself. You can find out the things which are pushing you towards positivity or pulling you back towards negativity.
17. Happiness is something that’s inside you. When you tie your happiness to external factors (like other people) you aren’t in the director’s chair of your own life. Train your mind to find positivity by reflecting back on your achievements.
18. Try going down into your enemy’s body and head. Imagine yourself becoming that person. You’ll have to use your imagination. Seeing the situation from the other person’s perspective is very difficult, but very important.
19. The longer you wait to change your situation for the better, the harder it becomes to change. If you want something, make things work so that you can earn it. Don’t waste your time waiting for it to come to you.
20. It is good to talk to your friends frequently and openly. Talking to your enemies on the other hand will make you conscious of your own drawbacks. There is a lot you can learn from your enemies.
21. It is natural for us to feel alone or lonely when we are isolated. If you are feeling lonely or isolated after love, it means you are matured and grown spiritually. However you will become solid and enhance your productivity after a particular time period.
22. It is not selfish to value the relationship you have with yourself. Creating boundaries is essential for your happiness. However do not be selfish of your own happiness, share happiness with your friends and rivals. Seeing them happy will enhance your happiness.